tag to globally set the border thickness for all frames within it. Better Alternative to Frames ? Is it possible to get iframe fully fill the div when div is in the middle of the screen and it is absolutely positioned and left,right,top,bottom: 100px; When a user has the text display options set to big, the text gets out of the box. Similar Tutorials: View Content: I'm working on a web app that includes a wysiwyg html/css editor. On 20 Nov 2004 01:17:19 -0800, Tammy wrote: In article . This is what we are aiming for, so you can see where we are headed: So we will go ahead and create a basic HTML5 pagelayout but define a few classes on the way. Until I finally discovered a great CSS trick that I can apply to all my iframes. In article <9j********************************@4ax.com>. Digital Media Forum . I'm trying to force table cells to wrap their contents by using max-width, only to find out that IE doesn't support it. I've used WordPress since day one all the way up to v17, a decision I'm very happy with. Whether you should do this is a question I leave to the reader, but the following is a cross-platform (IE and Mozilla) way to acomplish this using only valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS. I need to create a page that has a header that takes up 20% of the page and the other 80% of the page will be tables. One more thing. I can’t wait to share this trick with you in the following article. Now, with CSS and templates, there's just no reason for that at all.----~kaeli~ Punctuation, capitalization, and grammar are your friends, and will help people think that you aren't such an ignorant moron, … Creating Frames: Instead of using body tag, use frameset tag in HTML to use frames in web browser. That's a good thing! Step by step guide with examples. Css Alternative To . What to Use Instead? Jennifer Kyrnin is a professional web developer who assists others in learning web design, HTML, CSS, and XML. And some 13% of all browsers do not support JavaScript or have it disabled. It has a footer that extends vertically with content. only css can do the job or we will need javascript as well??? Home Latest Browse Topics Top Members FAQ. Creating Frames: Instead of using body tag, use frameset tag in HTML to use frames in web browser. 2. thread215-746493. From: Ian Jacobs Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:01:32 -0400 Message-ID: <398EDD5C.18E41F61@w3.org> To: Phil Smith CC: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org Phil Smith wrote: > > I do a bit of web site design in my spare time and, having a friend who surfs the net … I've used WordPress since day one all the way up to v17, a decision I'm very happy with. Traditionally, frames based websites used the frames or frameset tags to achieve the separate frames. Styling Frame Source Documents. When most people think about web development, HTML or JavaScript usually come to mind. I am seeting up a help system that uses some common text. Jennifer Kyrnin . faq215-6195. Tony Patton outlines some of the issues with frames and lists benefits of alternative designs. Here are examples of a frame with no styles and one with just the basics styled. When I go to save the page under a new name with new content, it always returns the title to the templates title. The best alternative to